Innovative Myofunctional Therapy
                          of Maryland

Click here to edit subtitle

Who should treat?

Treatment should be completed by a specially trained professional certified as an Orofacial Myologist. Speech pathologists, dentists, registered dental hygienists, psychologists, special educators, allied health professionals, and nurses are among the specialists who seek additional training in this area. The qualifications of professionals who provide treatment for you and your family should always be checked. The International Association of Orofacial Myology (IAOM) is a professional organization that can help identify professionals in your area who are trained and/or certified to provide this specialized treatmet.

Courtesy of the IAOM